Join us for coffee, tea and dessert while we share information and answer questions about:
– how does the local foster care system work?
– what are the needs of the children in foster care?
– what are the different kinds of foster care and foster care support?
– how can you become a foster or foster-to-adopt family?
– what does a week in the life of a foster family look like?
– what other ways can you serve hurt and forgotten children in your community?
– what about adoption from foster care?
You’ll have a chance to talk to experienced foster parents and foster care professionals. Bring your questions and ideas!
If you can, let us know you plan to attend, but RSVPs are not required. Please share and invite others!
**Child care will be available, but does require an RSVP.**